Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please try again
TERMS OF SERVICES
1. ‘AP Guru’ services, including the application and content, are compatible with web, android and iOS based smart phones.
3.The services offered by ‘AP Guru’, the company that owns and operates the Website. By registering yourself as a user and subscribing to avail the services of this Website, it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed all the terms and conditions of the Website as contained here in.
4.Further, by registering on the Website, you agree to:
a. make your contact details available to ‘AP Guru’ employees, associates and partners so that you may be contacted by ‘AP Guru’ partners for education information through email, telephone and SMS.
b. receive promotional mails/special offers from the Website or any of its partner websites.
c. be contacted by ‘AP Guru’ in accordance with the privacy settings set by you.
5.In consideration of your use of the services, you agree to provide correct, precise, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as required by the service's registration form wherever necessary. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not up to date or incomplete, or if ‘AP Guru’ has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ‘AP Guru’ has the right to suspend or terminate your account.
6.In case you do not wish to be contacted by phone, sms or email please drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
a. All payments have to be made to the account of ‘AP Guru’ only under advice to us. You must not make any payment to any other account under any circumstance. ‘AP Guru’ will not be responsible in case you ignore this advice and still make a payment to any unauthorised persons/accounts.
b. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
C. All prices are subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure accurate pricing of the products featured on our website.
d. In the event a part or accessory is ordered and the listed price has changed, you will be notified prior to our processing your order.
e. Subscription Services provide you with access of selected course for a selected period of time, which will be as indicated and chosen by you prior to purchase.
8.Please note that the password generated by you for accessing the Website should not be shared by you with anyone else at any time. This will be violation of the license terms governing the paid services.
9. Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website will be violation of the license terms governing the paid service.
10. The tests and exercises are created for you to test your understanding of concepts and are not to be interpreted as a sample question paper for any examinations.
11. ‘AP Guru’ also does not guarantee that the services will be error free, or continuously available, or that the service will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
12.None of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, in any manner, photocopied, or reproduced without prior written consent of ‘AP Guru’.
13.Any other use of materials on this website, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written consent of ‘AP Guru’ is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws.
14. ‘AP Guru’ reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this service or any part of it including charges at anytime if required.
15.You will not post or transmit any content that is abusive, obscene, sexually oriented or against national interest. ‘AP Guru’ reserves the right to suspend your account if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found and may further initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you.
16. The functions of the Service are dependent on the operator owning the network to facilitate this service , for which ‘AP Guru’ does not undertake any responsibility for failure of this network transmission.
17. When ‘AP Guru’ becomes aware of an alleged violation of its Acceptable Use Policy, ‘AP Guru’ will initiate an investigation. During the investigation we may restrict Customer's access in order to prevent further possible unauthorised activity.
18. ‘AP Guru’ shall not be liable for any loss of any information concerning the user's account and information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards or their verification process.
19. ‘AP Guru’ reserves the right to revise, amend or modify this policy at any time and in any manner. Any change or revision will be posted on our Website.
20. We make all best endeavours to provide you with a pleasant experience. In the unlikely event that you face any issues, please contact us at email@example.com